We are CLEAN CAPITAL ENERGY.
CCE plans, builds, finances and manages alternative investments in the strong growth segment of photovoltaics worldwide, adding value sustainably. Our years of experience in developing, implementing and operating photovoltaic systems goes hand in hand with our industry, market and technology expertise. It’s our mission to do our bit in driving forward energy transition on a global scale.
(Junior) UX / UI designer / web designer / media designer (m / f / d)
As a (Junior) UX / UI Designer (m / w / d) you support the CCE Group in the development of international brand positioning in the digital and cross-media environment. You like to put yourself in the customer and understand something about customer journeys. You enjoy design, you are creative and always up to date with the latest trends in web design and user experience.
- Conception of websites, newsletters, banners and micro / landing pages
- Development of User Flows & Mock Ups
- Development of all kinds of visual online content
- Revision of presentations
- Independent work with CMS
- Further development and optimization of our user journeys
- Documentation of design concepts with a focus on user interface and interaction design
- Visual brand building
- Creation and implementation of off- & online advertising and marketing campaigns
What you bring to the role
- You have a completed education as a media designer or a comparable qualification in the creative field or have a degree in media design or communication design.
- Ideally, you could already have some professional experience in an advertising agency or creative / marketing department.
- You already have professional experience as a UX / UI designer as well as sound experience in the implementation of digital projects and master the handling of tools such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You use your conceptual understanding of usability requirements and the information architecture as well as your know-how about browser / device functionalities and responsive design techniques.
- Ideally, you already have experience in dealing with UI tools such as Adobe XD, Axure and first experiences in dealing with agile project methods (eg Scrum).
- You have a strong interest and enthusiasm for digital trends and technologies.
- Good English skills as well as good communication skills and initiative round off your profile.
What we offer
- Excellent opportunities for further development and training and career prospects in an internationally operating corporate group
- A young, friendly and highly motivated team
- An excellent working atmosphere with an informal corporate culture
- Start-up atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities (by arrangement)
- Varied and exciting tasks with scope for your own ideas
- Unique office spaces amidst greenery
- A promising product for sustainable and ecological energy supply
- 30 days leave
- Permanent position